Welcome to Linked Jumpstart
Here’s a secret the best B2B salesmen keep under lock and key. B2B sales always start with a P2P (person-to-person) relationship. Has the constant talk about “inbound marketing” this past decade made you forget, “it’s all who you know?” What you'll learn in this course isn't a gimmick. It's evergreen. If your business is going to be successful you need to have the right relationships, with the right people, at the right companies.
1. Getting started
- Create an action plan using a Linkedin sales roadmap and see what Linkedin lead generation looks like from start to finish.
- Don't get sidelined by common challenges – here's what they are and how to overcome them.
- Did you forget to play by the rules and get put in the penalty box? Find out how to know and what to do about it.
- Use competitor ads on Linkedin to gain insight for your own sales copy.
- Discover why LIONs unlock profiles when you're first getting started.
2. Lead generation strategies
- Learn how the Direct Connect will benefit you in sales now and your career for years to come.
- Become a verified Profinder service provider and Linkedin will send you quote requests.
- Get leads from contract job posts – for free.
- Create a Listening Station to easily find people asking for your services in the news feed.
- Use your network to create remarketing and lookalike audiences.
- When should you use email marketing in a Linkedin campaign…and what should you say?
- How to use Local Events as a trust shortcut with Linkedin connections.
- Have an email list? Import it into Linkedin for prospecting.
3. Account setup
- See the differences between Linkedin's free and paid accounts and learn which is best for you.
- Adjust the most important Linkedin, public profile, and Sales Navigator account settings to maximize your efforts.
- Get Linkedin information about your website visitors to make better decisions about page copy and marketing initiatives.
- Which inbox should you use? Both have their pro's and con's.
4. Identifying your target audience
- Get your AMO or Linkedin targeting won't do you any good.
- Use the Money Connection Matrix to make sure you're targeting a profitable audience.
- Discover list quality by using the Evaluator.
5. Creating a profitable lead list
- Estimate the financial value of your prospecting list before you start.
- See what's possible on Linkedin search and learn how to master it to make sure every conversation is worth having.
- Take your skills to the next level by learning how to use Boolean for advanced search.
- Learn how to start with Account Search if you prospect a specific industry or niche.
- Discover how Lists make search better and KPI's tracking easy.
- Create a Do Not Contact Template before prospecting.
- How to get unlimited search with free accounts.
6. Profile optimization
- Learn your profile's different roles throughout the sales process.
- Take a tour of all the features Linkedin has built into your profile page.
- Optimize your profile for inbound leads.
- Convince prospects on your list they need to know by saying the right things on your profile.
- Company pages play an important role in B2B sales – learn why and how to optimize them.
7. Planning the conversation
- Learn how to use Adaptive Etiquette to communicate with your prospects the way they expect.
- Use the QuAD Framework to write message sequences that empower you to give hyper relevant CTA's.
- Get the highest invitation acceptance rates possible using the CVC method.
- Stand out by incorporating voice and video messages into your campaign.
- Create a copy/paste messaging sequence that gets conversions.
8. How campaigns work
- Get a play-by-play action plan we call the Linkedin Campaign Playbook.
- What about automation and scraping?
- CRM integration on Linkedin? Here's what to do.
- Save time without sacrificing quality by using a connection and first message macro cheat.
- Creating a campaign calendar for you to constantly hit your lead generation KPI's every month.
- Stop focusing on vanity metrics – get set up to measure KPI's that affect your bottom line.
- Estimating cost per acquisition before campaign kickoff.
9. Campaign launch
- Start sending connection requests – but only after you prime them first.
- Find new connections and launch your messaging sequence.
- Use your messaging document for quick replies, overcoming objections, and giving the right CTA's.
- Learn how to stay top of mind with alerts, notifications, content marketing, and message broadcasts.
- When to use InMail instead of a connection request and how to get your credits back when done right.
10. Campaign optimization
- Quickly create a data-driven report with KPI's that actually matter for your campaign.
- Learn what your KPI numbers should be.
- Use the KPI reporting template to optimize each stage of your campaign.
11. Building an in-house team
- Are you ready to build an in-house team? Find out using a 2×2.
- No romance – just reality. Discover the expectations you should have going into hiring.
- Download a hiring roadmap that begins with your SOP and ends with reviewing your team's KPI's.
- Practical things you'll need to set up before hiring so your team can start strong.
- Set up your training documentation to let your team into your accounts, persona, and SOP – without sacrificing quality.
- Learn what to look for in candidates when interviewing and hiring.
- How to train your team in a time efficient way, maintain quality, and review their performance.