Welcome to Linked Jumpstart
Here’s a secret the best B2B salesmen keep under lock and key. B2B sales always start with a P2P (person-to-person) relationship. Has the constant talk about “inbound marketing” this past decade made you forget, “it’s all who you know?” What you'll learn in this course isn't a gimmick. It's evergreen. If your business is going to be successful you need to have the right relationships, with the right people, at the right companies.
And lots of them.
1. Meet Linkedin
- Learn why Linkedin is different than other platforms and why it’s such an incredible asset for your company.
- Create an action plan using a journey map and see what Linkedin lead generation looks like from start to finish.
- Did you forget to play by the rules and get put in the penalty box? Find out how to know and what to do about it.
- Compare cost per lead and acquisition in both PPC and subscription billing models.
- See the differences between Linkedin's free and paid accounts and learn which is best for you.
- Adjusting the most important account settings to maximize your efforts.
- How to integrate your Linkedin network with a CRM.
2. Identifying Your Target Market
- Get the most out of Linkedin by discovering who your money clients are.
- Create a profile of your ideal clients to prepare for market research, profile optimization, and outreach.
- Learn different connection personas and how each is a profitable asset for your business.
3. Finding Your Audience On Linkedin
- See what's possible on Linkedin search and learn how to master it to make sure every conversation is worth having.
- Take your skills to the next level by learning how to use Boolean for advanced search.
- Doing market research on Linkedin to make decisions for outreach, product launches, and more.
- Learn search hacks to get around search limitations.
- Enjoy a lesson dedicated to marketers and web designers.
4. Profile Optimization
- Learn two different lead generation strategies on Linkedin and how each influences your profile content.
- See how profile optimization strategy depends on lead generation strategy because of your prospects frame of mind.
- All the profile sections you can add and their value (before we optimize your profile).
- How to make your profile ultra-relevant to your outreach group when prospecting.
- Optimize your profile to be found in search and catch the attention of potential clients who stumble upon you.
- For the sake and vanity and convenience, let's learn how to change your profile url.
5. Creating Linkedin Campaigns
- Everybody's favorite – see what Linkedin outreach looks like in a time-lapse.
- Creating a campaign calendar for you to constantly hit your lead generation KPI's each month.
- What can you automate on Linkedin and what are the benefits and risks?
- How connections work and, more importantly, the importance it plays when you're first getting started.
- Save time without sacrificing quality by using a connection and first message macro cheat.
- Learn how to not waste 95% of your network like most people.
- Proactively turn notifications into leads in a way that's relational.
- How to use Linkedin's “In The News” feature to your advantage.
- When to use InMail instead of a connection request and how to get your credits back when done right.
- Learn how to get free InMails by leveraging Open Profiles
- Discover what LIONs are on Linkedin, if you should be one, and how to leverage them.
- Make friends with your competitors and poach their clients – if you dare.
- How to mine Linkedin job posts for sales opportunities.
6. Linkedin Success Metrics (KPI's)
- See the role a sales funnel plays in client acquisition and how critical it is to Linkedin success.
- Tagging – your secret weapon to stay efficient and measure KPI's for conversion rate optimization.
- Learn which KPI's to record, what your numbers should be, and how to use them to make a realistic lead generation action plan.
- Use the reporting template to see how your campaigns are performing and for data driven optimization.
7. Getting Messaging Right
- Message mapping for quick answers in every situation.
- Etiquette – the spoken and unspoken rules of engagement you need to know when scripting messages.
- Why understanding a sales cycle will make you better at messaging than everyone else.
- How to write message sequences that get your connections to self diagnose and tell you where they're at in the sales cycle so you don't have to guess.
- Using the CVC method when sending connection requests to get the highest acceptance rates possible.
- Masting the inbox in Basic and Sales Navigator.
8. Managing Your Network
- Double dipping to use your network as a laser focused multi-channel marketing list.
- What happens when you remove a connection and when should you?
- Learn what does (and doesn't) happen when you block someone and what to do if you change your mind.
9. Building An In-House Team
- Are you ready to build an in-house team? Find out using a 2×2.
- No romance – just reality. Discover the expectations you should have going into hiring.
- Download a hiring roadmap that begins with your SOP and ends with reviewing your team's KPI's.
- Practical things you'll need to set up before hiring so your team can start strong.
- Set up your training documentation to let your team into your accounts, persona, and SOP – without sacrificing quality.
- Learn what to look for in candidates when interviewing and hiring.
- How to train your team in a time efficient way, maintain quality, and review their performance.